Jignesh Vania - Dentist
In 2014, Dentist Dr Jignesh Vania started practicing. His love for dentistry was passed on by his father; he soon realised how much he loved it too.
Dr Jignesh believes a dentist is a Doctor, an ENgineer and arTIST. He loves working with his hands and creating beautiful smiles for his patients. Having a passion in all those fields makes his job most satisfying. The most fulfilling part about being a dentist for Dr Jignesh is when he feels the gratitude from his patients. To make a true change in their life by helping them achieve a healthier, happy smile is highly gratifying.
Education and Training
Dr Jignesh has completed training in not only becoming a registered dentist but also in soft tissue laser and implant training using laser technique. He is also a member of the Australian Dental Association. He also holds dental implant fellowship at Miami University in the United States.
Outside of the Practice
When not in the practice, Dr Jignesh loves yoga, mindfulness and cooking! He particularly enjoys making an okra dish.
- Where you were born/ raised- In India, State called Gujarat
- Where you went to school / uni- Gujarat University for bachelor of dental surgery.
- How long you’ve been in Australia / where you’ve worked / lived- since April 2016 worked in Jurien bay from 2016 to 2019 and Port hedland 2019 to 2022
- Family-wife and a 4 year old boy
- What you like to do outside of work- Yoga, Meditation, cycling, motorbike riding.